Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Submit a Complaint

Submit a Complaint

If you have witnessed or have knowledge of what you think may be a violation of the Campus Student Code, you can contact the Office of Student Conduct to discuss the matter with someone or submit a complaint. 

        Email The Office of Student Conduct                            Submit A Complaint              

If you would like to appeal a decision on an existing case, you can find that link in the decision letter you received from the Office of Student Conduct.

Stay Connected With Student Conduct